Welcome to my world!

I have been told by people that I should start a blog about my new life, and when I say people I mean mostly my family. I thought this might be a good way to express whats going on in my life, and so I dont just have the baby and the dogs to talk to all day and seem like a crazy person... but my husband might beg to differ!

Friday, June 24, 2011

From high heels to corn fields

This is my first post EVER and am some what excited.
First I would like to say that life in the country is quite yet satisfying. Never in a million years would I have thought I would become a farmers wife, but I am proud to say I am. Living in small town USA I have never met so many hard working people who actually enjoy a 15 hour day. Being around such positive people I have learned to enjoy the little thing, and not take life for granted. People from the city might look at my humble new life, and think they have so much to teach us poor unfortunate rednecks. But I feel that we have so much more to offer them in terms of life lessons. I couldnt be happier with the path I chose for my growing family and I. Living out here is not for everyone, and takes some getting used to, but to me its an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment