Welcome to my world!

I have been told by people that I should start a blog about my new life, and when I say people I mean mostly my family. I thought this might be a good way to express whats going on in my life, and so I dont just have the baby and the dogs to talk to all day and seem like a crazy person... but my husband might beg to differ!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Something like a Zoo


Yesterday we went to the Clay Center zoo with my new bother and sister in law with there child. It was Williams and mines first time going to the zoo in Clay Center and I was very excited. I am used to big zoo that make you walk miles and have 100's of animals to look at so naturally I was thinking that kind of zoo, but like normal I was wrong. The zoo only had about 15 cages of animals and some of them I see in my back yard every day. While they did have monkeys, bears, wolfs, and a bobcat they also had squirrels, rabbits, raccoons, and goats. To the kids they didnt care (which is all that mattered) and liked looking at the animals. It was a nice time walking around and spending family time. They had a nice park there and we learned that william loves to swing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment